• If you are looking for a VPN this is the one we recommend MaxSecVPN.com as they have the BEST PRICE I have found and also the best quality.
  • QSG is currently looking for forum local moderators. Meaning you would pick a forum on the website and you would only be able to moderate that forum. This comes with making sure people are following the rules and being respectful. You are also responsible for promoting your forum. Please fill out an application here.

You Can Currently Buy Seven Fallout Games for Less Than $23 on PC

I seriously wanted the headline to be, "Own every Fallout game for less than $23" -- but that's technically a lie and we don't do clickbait here at IGN, right? In reality, you're missing out on some obscure titles (sorry) like Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel on the PS2, but this is the best we've got and it's still pretty damn good for what's included.

Right now at Fanatical, you can score seven Fallout games on PC for just $22.49, which includes Fallout Classic Collection (Fallout, Fallout Tactics, Fallout 2), Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Fallout 4, and Fallout 76 (all Steam codes). This is one of the best
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, and well worth considering if you haven't played through the whole series just yet.

FYI: You need to use OMEN10 to get the additional few bucks off (one-time use), otherwise the games are still discounted at $24.99. This is down from the MSRP of $139.95, which is the price that hardly anyone would've paid for this bundle, but I've got to mention it as it makes it seem like a huge discount. If you ignore my cynicism, this is a lovely deal and the perfect way to own (almost) every Fallout game in anticipation of the

By the way, if you're vibing with Fallout bundles, may I also interest you in the
which is back up for preorder at the
. It includes a replica mini-nuke (which plays the signature noise), alongside all seven games aforementioned above. Purely by coincidence, it's also shipping by April 11. So, if you want to play Fallout, you've got a couple of good options that I've just kindly spelled out for you in tremendous detail.

Other great PC gaming deals right now include a deal on
, alongside discounts for Dragon's Dogma 2, and Horizon Forbidden West. For more gaming offers, we recommend following
on Twitter/X, checking out our latest
, or even having a gander at

In more Fallout news, and another reason why you might want to own a cheap copy of Fallout 4 on PC ASAP; the game-sized free mod
. Fallout London was delayed back in June from the third quarter of 2023 to the fourth quarter to
However, it appears the team needs a bit more time to get this mod just right. Bethesda is also set to release a

Robert Anderson is a deals expert and Commerce Editor for IGN. You can follow him
on Twitter.

Users who are viewing this thread

• We value your privacy

We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.

See further information and configure your preferences

These cookies are required to enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. You may not reject these.
    We deliver enhanced functionality for your browsing experience by setting these cookies. If you reject them, enhanced functionality will be unavailable.
    Cookies set by third parties may be required to power functionality in conjunction with various service providers for security, analytics, performance or advertising purposes.